Blog started since 16 March 2011
HW: 137lbs | LW: 114lbs | CW(Jan 29 2014): 120lbs | GW1: 110lbs | GW2: 99lbs
Height: 5' 4"
Age: 21 going on 22

Monday, November 12, 2012

It feels like a while since I updated. Anyways, I have started working, cause I've gotten pretty broke. The pay is good, but the hours are long. And there is only one break! Which is bad because I'd be starving at the end and craving all loads of shits. And doing the break I have to eat a filling meal with carbo to keep me energized for the rest of the hours. Plus, its hard to find healthy food around my work place. By the time I get home it's already 11pm, and I'm exhausted, so I'm not able to workout :( I've got to think about how I should handle this situation. And, I've injured my foot during work.. soo.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment