Blog started since 16 March 2011
HW: 137lbs | LW: 114lbs | CW(Jan 29 2014): 120lbs | GW1: 110lbs | GW2: 99lbs
Height: 5' 4"
Age: 21 going on 22

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Then and Now- Legs and thighs

On the left is during May 2012, and on the right is my legs today 3 Jan 2013.
As you can see, ALMOST a thigh gap. I have very wide hips so I'm pretty sure if I tone and lose my fats more, I will have a pretty decent thigh gap. But my leg fats are very stubborn, so it's gonna take a while. I don't know if you see the progress, but I do.
Thighs are visibly smaller ( to me) , so are my calves.
A few days ago I was walking in my wedges, and my mum said: Darling, you have been working out right? I can see your calf muscles.
:>
I didn't do a side shot with my butts and legs, like on the 'Progress page' for the May pic, but basically.... I kind of lost my butt!

Weight update and 2013 weight plan update LATER :)
Btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment